Udaipur has been fortunate enough to be witnessing the World Music Festival in the month of February each year for the past 3 years. And it is again back with its fourth edition; the World Music Festival brings music artists from all around the world and provides them a platform to showcase their talent in front of mass audience.
Reasons to visit the Udaipur World Music Festival
- More than 150 artists from countries like Spain, Iran, Yemen, Indonesia, South Africa, Portuguese, Greece, France, and Azerbaijan will be performing in our City of Lakes; which means you’ll be able to indulge yourself in music cultures from all around the world.
- Moreover, several artists from India have also been provided the limelight at the event, to encourage Indian talents and showcase the Indian classic music streams.
- The scenic venues of location will surely make you drool over the melodious tunes in an enchanting aura.
Venue, Time and Date
- It is a 3 day event, or we could probable quote as a ‘Weekend Gateway event’ from 15th February to 17th February 2019.
- The morning show on 16th Feb and 17th Feb will be commenced from 8am to 10am at Amber Amet Haveli.
- The afternoon sessions on 16th Feb and 17th Feb will start from 3pm till 5pm at Fateh Sagar Paal (Walkway).
- The Evening sessions each day will commence from 7pm till the night for the Musicians is young at Gandhi Ground.
- You could attend all the shows mentioned above with any entry passes, as each year Udaipur World Music Festival has made a policy to provide FREE ENTRY. Therefore, catch up to all the fun and enchanting performances for absolutely no money.
- Schedule of the event with the artists name, the day they’ll be performing on, and on which time is mentioned below:
Performances on 15th February at Gandhi Ground 7pm onwards:
- Gulaza from Israel & Yemen
- Karsh Kale (Indian Origin)
- Els Catarres from Spain
Performance on 16th February at Amber Amet Haveli 8am onwards:
- Shashank Subramanyam (Indian Origin)
- Delgocha Ensemble from Iran
Performances on 16th February at Fateh Sagar Paal 3pm onwards:
- Yyes Theiler Trio Ft. Shree Sundarkumar from Switzerland
- Chand Afzal (Indian Origin)
Performances on 16th February at Gandhi Ground 7pm onwards:
- Alabaluna from Portugal
- Rhythm Rebels from Indonesia
- Hot Water from South Africa
Performances on 17th February at Amber Amet Haveli 8am onwards:
- Rocio Marquez Duet from Spain
- Manjusha Patil Kulkarni (Indian Origin)
Performances on 17th February at Fateh Sagar Paal 3pm onwards:
- Udopia from Greece
- Vibha Saraf (Indian Origin)
- La Dame Blanche from Cuba-France
Performances on 17th February at Gandhi Ground 7pm onwards:
- Traffic Jam (Indian Origin)
- Natig Rhythm Group from Azerbaijan
- The Local Train (Indian Origin)
The Udaipur World Music Festival serves as a peace rally between various nations; therefore we must contribute our part towards this motive by attending this marvelous event in Udaipur: The City of Lakes.
Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe to My Udaipur City. Mention your queries, comments, and suggestions in the comment section below.