Here you will get list of some top and best schools in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
For proper nourishment of a child, he/she requires a playful yet disciplined atmosphere that is fetched by knowledge granting schools. Identifying their qualities and receiving much helpful counseling so that a kid can be guided towards becoming a successful individual. The City of Lakes is blessed with numerous worthy wisdom showering schools.
List of Best Schools in Udaipur
Mentioned below a brief information about each school in no specific order. The list includes various english medium and CBSE schools.
Indo American Public School
Being one of the best school in Udaipur they aim at providing quality education that must enable every child to make a life different. With great infrastructure the school is situated about 10 km away from heart of the city.
- Address: Golden Arcadia, Balicha, National Highway No. 8, Udaipur Rajasthan
- Website: http://www.indoamericanpublicschool.com/
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1
KV No.1 Udaipur is one of the oldest school in udaipur that was established in 1965. The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that were instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It is one of world’s largest chain of schools.
- Address: Pratap Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Website: http://www.kv1udaipur.org/
St. Mary’s Sr. Sec. School (Fetehpura)
A convent girl’s school which was established in 1950 with just 12 students in a small bungalow and later was allotted its own building in 1971. The students of St. Mary’s are popularly referred as ‘Marians’, and are renowned for their fluent ‘English Communication Skills’.
- Address: New Fatehpura, Panchwati, Udaipur
- Website: www.stmarysudaipur.ac.in
St. Mary’s Convent Sr. Sec. School (Teetardi)
After the huge success of St. Mary’s (Fatehpura) another branch was established on the outskirts of the city in 2000 with 220 students initially. In the first few years this branch of St. Mary’s produced only female Marians but later was converted into a co-education school.
- Address: Teetardi, Udaipur-Banswara Highway
- Website: www.stmarysteetardiudaipur.edu.in
St. Paul’s Sr. Sec. School
Initially, a boy’s convent school, a private Catholic Minority Institution, St. Paul’s was established in 1953. The boys of the particular school are referred as ‘Paulians’, the school has now been converted into a co-ed school.
- Address: Bhopalpura O Rd, Bhopalpura, Udaipur
- Website: www.stpaulsudaipur.com
Maharana Mewar Public School
This school is situated in the heart of the city and in the most popular tourist location – The City Palace. YES! If you’re a student of this school, you can explore the City Palace without paying the entrance fees. The school is owned by the present Maharana/King Arvind Singh Ji Mewar and was established in 1974 by Maharana Bhagwat Singh Ji Mewar.
- Address: City Palace, Near Jagdish Mandir, Udaipur
- Website: www.eternalmewar.in/education/maharana-mewar-public-school/index.aspx
There are two branches of this school in Udaipur, Sardarpura and Hiran magri sec-3. The school was established in 1966 by Children’s Education Trust of India. It is a co-education institute and is considered as one of the biggest chain of schools all over India.
- Address: Hiran Magri, Sec-3, Udaipur; Sardarpura, Bhopalpura, Udaipur
- Website: www.centralacademyschools.org
The Study School was started in 1982 with nursery section which was later upgraded to a primary school in 1991 and later to upper-primary in 1992. The school is located on the outskirts of the city Post Badi.
- Address: Village and Post Badi, Tehsil Girva, Udaipur
- Website: thestudyudr.com/index.php
Central Public School
Central Public School was founded by Mr. K.C. Sharma and Mrs. Alka Sharma; it now holds strength of 1800 students and provides 2 suitable campuses for the same. Hostel facility is also available for around 100 students.
- Address: Ashok Nagar, Kharakua, Udaipur
- Website: www.cpsudaipur.com
St. Anthony’s Sr. Sec. School
It was founded by Mr. Albin D’Souza and Ms. Sybil D’Souza in 1980, this convent school has 2 branches in Udaipur – Sector-4 and Goverdhan Vilas. The school is stretched over 10.4 acres of land.
- Address: Goverdhan Villas, National Highway 8 Byepass; 478-480, Sector No. 4, Hiran Magri
- Website: www.sasudaipur.com
A Hindu Institute which was started in 1967 by Sh. Shyamlal Kumawat, and the first school was laid in Panchwati with 111 students. Later in 1976 the second branch was established in Hiran Magri sec-11, the third branch was laid in 1984 in Fatehpura, and the fourth branch was established in 2001 in Rajsamand. The students of Alok school are referred as ‘Alokites’.
- Address: Rajat Jayanti Bhawan, Hiran Magri Sector 11, Udaipur; Panchwati, Udaipur; Fatehpura, Udaipur
- Website: www.alokschool.org
St. Gregorios Sr. Sec. School
Another Christian education institute was established in 1980; and was named after a catholic saint- St. Gregorios of Parumala. It is a co-education school and offers all the amenities like other schools, the students of this institute are referred as ‘Gregorians’.
- Address: P.B. No 172, Khara Kuan, New Bhupalpura, Udaipur
- Website: stgregoriosudaipur.ac.in/index.php
Delhi Public School
The famous chain of Delhi Public School has a branch in Udaipur as well, that offers quality education, hostel facility and healthy environment for co-curricular activities. In 2011, Delhi Public School invited our former President/ the Missile Man- Late Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
- Address: Pratapnagar Bypass NH-8, Bhuwana, Udaipur
- Website: www.dpsudaipur.com
These were the selected schools that managed to hop into our list of top and best schools in Udaipur. Let us know whether your school could make it into the list in the comment section below. Also submit your unbiased review of schools in the comment section. Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to MyUdaipurCity.