There are several picnic spots in and near Udaipur, Ubeshwar Ji being one of the most loved spot of all. As this spot turns paradise as the rain starts to pour and seasonal water starts flowing in Ubeshwar Ji. As Udaipur is surrounded by range of Aravali Mountains, the scenic quotient of the natural places hypes, Thus Ubeshwar Ji can be well defined as a picnic location with the admirable natural views combined with spiritual peace fulfilled by Ubeshwar Ji Temple.
Ubeshwar Ji Udaipur
- One surely has to travel for approximately 45 minutes from the main to each this astounding location, but the vain of travelling is all worth it as this spot is a must see.
- Ubeshwar Ji – the picnic spot consists of a temple of Lord Shiva also known as Mahadev, one gets to know that they have reached the right location by hearing the sound of bells from the temple and the sight of people enjoying near the pond.
- One can visit the temple first before beginning the picnic fun, we request you not to litter and create too much noise in the temple premises as it is a place of worshipping.
- You can sit in the temple premises as well, but only if you’re a peace lover and can refrain talking loudly and eating the picnic food in the premises.
- The perfect location for commencing the ideal picnic is near the pond, the land available near the pond contains stones and sand; therefore, don’t forget to carry your floor mats or portable chairs along with you.
- The pond is subtle with small fishes in it; you can just sit near it, feed the fishes and adore the beauty or take in swim in the pond.
- The pond isn’t too deep, but we suggest you not to go too far into the pond if you don’t know how to swim.
- Carry ample eatables with you to the location as being a spot away from city there is only a small kiosk available nearby. The kiosk serves tea and pakodas; these lighten up the mood as well if you try sipping tea and eating pakodas sitting near the lake.
- My Udaipur City suggests you to head back to the city before it turns too dark as the area is not equipped with sufficient street lights and there is no proper accommodation facility available near Ubeshwar Ji.
- As the road towards Ubeshwar Ji isn’t quite pleasing, we suggest you to drive safely on the road keeping all the safety measures including helmets and seat-belts.
- Keep the tank full of your vehicle before heading towards the location as there is no Petrol pump available nearby.
- Wear comfortable footwear to the location as being a natural place it consists of sand and stones, the area near the pond remains slippery because of the water splashed often, so take care of not getting slipped into the pond.
- We also recommend you to only feed the fish present in the pond with fish food and not pollute the pond with other eatables.
- You can also spot some seasonal waterfalls from the water streams flowing near the location.
- If you wish to visit another mesmerizing location nearby, you can head straight towards the Dodavali Village, after a small 3km drive the road will diverge into 2; take the left road straight up the enchanting location – Peepliya Ji.
- Also if you’re an adventurous one and decide to take a right towards the Dodavali Village, we’d like to inform you that the road doesn’t contain any exclusive picnic spot.
How to reach Ubeshwar Ji?
Head towards Malla-Talai Circle and take a sharp light to the Rampura Chauraha, now from the Rampura Chauraha take another right towards the Ubeshwar Ji road, drive for around 20-25 minutes on the curvy path, you’ll know you’ve arrived the destination when you spot the Ubeshwar Ji Temple.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to My Udaipur City; leave your views, opinions and suggestions in the comment section below. Also we’d love to hear about your picnic experience to Ubeshwar Ji, you can also share scenic pictures of Udaipur City with us for a shout-out.