Here you’ll gain information about the Wax Museum Udaipur.
Why travel a long way to the Madame Tussand’s Wax Museums? When our Udaipur city has its very own Wax museum where you can explore wax sculptors of famous stars in various fields.
Yes! You read it right, apart from the scenic beauty and rich culture, Udaipur is blessed with several other sightseeing venues that must be visited including the Wax Museum Udaipur.
Wax Museum Udaipur
- World’s first wax museum was established in London which is popularly known as Madame Tussauds museum.
- The museum is named after wax sculptor Marie Tussaud over 250 years ago.
- It displays the waxworks of famous historic people and popular film characters.
- It has gained a lot of popularity over time.
- In December 2017, first Madame Tussauds Museum was opened in India in Delhi.
- Udaipur was blessed with a Wax Museum in November 2016, with initially 15 wax statues.
- Udaipur has its first wax museum which was inaugrated by the almighty Prince Lakshya Raj Singh Mewar.
- This museum is first of its kind in the state of Rajasthan and is fifth such in India.
- The wax museum is situated on Sajjangarh Road opposite Mewargarh Hotel.
- It is known to be a major tourist attraction for both Indian and Foreign tourists who visit Udaipur every year.
- You don’t need to make efforts in taking selfies with your favourite stars as it can be replaced by their lookalike wax sculptors.
- The list of wax statues in the museum is as follows:
- Barak Obama
- Mother Teresa
- Jackie Chan
- Hugh Jackman
- Bruce Lee
- Salman Khan
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Harry Potter
- Michael Jackson
- Wax museum is your very own selfie point where you can click photograph however you please.
- The museum is coordinated by Mr. Uday Patil who can provide you with extra help and any other additional services.
- There are certain other shows which you can enjoy along with the wax museum under one rooftop.
- Other activities organized are Horror Show, 9 D Show and Mirror Maze which you can enjoy within the same campus.
- It is known to be a major attraction for kids as it provides interesting shows which can be enjoyed by both kids and adults.
- You can also enhance the kid in you by pampering yourself by taking the combo pack in which you can enjoy roaming about in the wax museum and watching all the shows.
- A proper tour can be planned to visit the wax museum along with the Biological Park, Sajjangarh and Badi Lake which serves the nearby locations.
- From 8:30am to 9:00pm daily.
Following fee packages offered by the museum:
- Wax Museum – Rs 150
- Horror Show – Rs 100
- 9 D Show – Rs 150
- Mirror Maze – Rs 80
- Combo – Rs 350
*Ticket prices may vary at various sources.
How to Book a Ticket for the Wax Museum?
You can a book a ticket for the Wax museum and other shows by contacting the service providers mentioned below.
- Mobile No: +91 9461575757, +91 9461585858
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: waxmuseumudaipur.com
On the spot tickets are also available, one can grab theirs at the respective venue.
Grab your friends and family, book a ticket for the wax museum and avail different offers.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to My Udaipur City. Mention your views, opinions and queries in the comment section below. Also share your snaps along with your favorite wax statues with us, we love providing a free shoutout to the budding photographers.