Here you will know about Mansapurna Karni Mata Ropeway Udaipur.
It serves as a boon for the people who intend to visit the historical locations at the Machhala Hill and the renowned Karni Mata Temple. In the previous days people used to strive hard and climb numerous stairs in order to seek blessings of the Goddess, with the construction of Ropeway, several worshippers who were unable to climb up the stairs, fulfilled their wish by travelling in the ropeway up hill.
Mansapurna Karni Mata Ropeway Udaipur
- The Ropeway was commenced in 2008, in order to ease the process of browsing historical locations and seek blessings of the Goddess Karni.
- The old and disabled now could cherish the fact that they could visit such monuments without any abrupt.
- Omkareshwar Tradelinks Private Limited are the promoters of this ropeway.
- The ropeway is bi-directional.
- The ropeway is extended from the Deen Dayal Park (Dood Talai) till the Machhala Hill near the temple of Goddess Karni.
- One can cherish the enchanting panoramic view of the mesmerizing city including Sajjangarh Fort, City Palace Complex, Pichola Lake, Fateh Sagar Lake, and to add the cherry on the top the fascinating landscape view of the Aravalli Mountains.
- One can also witness the golden sunset from the ropeway by scheduling their ropeway trip around 6:30 to 7:00 pm.
- One Gondola can accommodate 6 people at a time.
- 387 meter is the length of cable of this particular ropeway.
Ropeway Ticket Price
- Indian Adults: 87 rupees
- Foreigner Adults: 300 rupees
- Indian children below the height of 110 centimeters: 43 rupees
- Foreigner children below the height of 110 centimeters: 150 rupees.
- From 9am to 9pm
The Karni Mata Temple was built by Maharana Singh from 1620 to 1628. Till 1997, the temple wasn’t visited much, therefore the Manshapurna Karni Mata Development Committee redeveloped the temple. It is believed that the Goddess increases one’s age with her blessings and also fulfills aspirations of the devotees at morning and evening time.
The Ropeway can be accessed from Deen Dayal Park and if you wish to choose the staircase you can access it from the Manikylal Verma Park (Doodh Talai Lake).
It takes around 15-20 minutes to climb upto the Karni Mata temple from staircase; whereas it takes 5 minutes to reach via ropeway.
A brand new ropeway is said to be installed from SIERT hostel to the renowned Neemach Mata Temple located on a cliff near Fateh Sagar Lake.
This ropeway will ease another hardship of climbing upto the temple for the devotees.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to My Udaipur City. Express your views, opinions and suggestions in the comment section below. You can also share the breathtaking views from and of the Ropeway Udaipur; we’d love to provide them a shoutout for free.